My primary goals for the Mehlville School Board
- Improve early childhood education to ensure struggling learners meet academic requirements for their grade level.
- Benchmark with peer districts to identify best practices and what will work in our district
- Identify improvement opportunities by engaging with our students, parents and teachers
- Ensure Prop R funds are spent as promised during the campaign
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of our district's financial resources
- This is an area where I believe my professional and academic experience will be an asset. I have developed and managed multi-million dollar budgets, managed contractors and vendors, and regularly lead teams in continuous improvement projects.
- I will use my Continuous Improvement knowledge and experience to help advance the effective and efficient use of our resources
Follow Kevin Schartner on Facebook and Twitter